We have revisited our guidelines and ask for your cooperation in keeping our staff and families safe:
- Taking temperatures of everyone entering the building: Students, Parents/Guardians and Staff.
- Requiring parents/guardians escorting children to be masked to enter the building and to maintain 6-ft social distancing. Staff will also be required to wear facial covering when appropriate.
- Not requiring children to wear a mask.
- Each child must bring their own snack/lunch and water bottle.
- Water bottles, lunch boxes and backpacks will be sanitized at the time of entrance.
- Kindergarten will continue to enter the building through the side entrance.
- A staff member will escort your child to their classroom and escort them to you at pick up time.
- Teachers will be sanitizing and disinfecting throughout the day and the building and playground will be sanitized every night.
- Adjustments will be made as new or revised guidelines from Federal, State and Local health officials are made known.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to call us anytime at (480) 759-4047
Director, Family of Christ